We are seeking an ambitious and pro-active qualified Accountant to join our team in our office based in Taffs Well, Cardiff. This person would be someone who has good experience of working in practice.
Dependant on experience
Full-time & Permanent
As a Qualified Accountant, you will be required to:
- Prepare accounts from trial balance stage for limited companies, as well as sole traders and partnerships from primary records
- Manage all client expectations and meet deadlines
- Have good communication skills to work with a varied client base and be their main point of contact
- Have the ability to appropriately train staff
- Report directly to a Partner
- You will be ACCA/ACA qualified or QBE and can demonstrate excellent prior experience of working in practice.
- Broad range of experience dealing with all aspects of limited companies in particular, as well as sole traders and partnerships
- Working knowledge of the latest accountancy software packages
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Full, clean driving licence as some work may require travel
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Sociable Working Hours
- Attractive Commission deal for introduction of new clients
- Training and development within the role
- Opportunity to progress in your career
Please send your CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com
I’ve always valued the advice received from Williams Ross. They assisted me in the development of my previous business, Minimix Limited, through to helping me to sell the business in 2005. They now act as my accountants for my new business, Cenin Limited. They deliver vital support on a broad range of issues from business strategy to funding and taxation. In the 25 years I have been a client they have been vital to my continual business development.
Martyn Popham - Managing Director, Cenin Limited