We are seeking an ambitious and pro-active qualified Accountant to join our team in our office based in Taffs Well, Cardiff. This person would be someone who has good experience of working in practice.
Dependant on experience
Full-time & Permanent
As a Qualified Accountant, you will be required to:
- Prepare accounts from trial balance stage for limited companies, as well as sole traders and partnerships from primary records
- Manage all client expectations and meet deadlines
- Have good communication skills to work with a varied client base and be their main point of contact
- Have the ability to appropriately train staff
- Report directly to a Partner
- You will be ACCA/ACA qualified or QBE and can demonstrate excellent prior experience of working in practice.
- Broad range of experience dealing with all aspects of limited companies in particular, as well as sole traders and partnerships
- Working knowledge of the latest accountancy software packages
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Full, clean driving licence as some work may require travel
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Sociable Working Hours
- Attractive Commission deal for introduction of new clients
- Training and development within the role
- Opportunity to progress in your career
Please send your CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com
Help and support has always been available from Williams Ross through their friendly and approachable staff, who always demonstrate a high degree of professionalism. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to any SME.
Darren Crockett - Managing Director, Do! Design & Visuals Limited