Company secretarial services from Williams Ross
Company secretarial duties and statutory document filing can seem like an unnecessary waste of time to the busy business owner, yet there can be severe consequences if procedures aren’t followed.
Let us take care of the detail, so you don’t have to!
The last thing you need as a busy business owner is to use up valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with the Companies Act.
Moreover, with company legislation changing at the rate it does, you need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors.
Our services to companies include:
- Company formations;
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns;
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions;
- Preparation of dividend vouchers;
- Maintenance of statutory book;
- Providing registered office address.